Pages

Monday 13 May 2019

Irate


Irate was a New York band that was active from 1995 to 2006. I would describe their sound as a blend between beatdown hardcore with death metal (specially their earlier stuff) They truly have that New York death metal sound, slam riffs like Suffocation included. I don't have much to say about Irate, apart from the fact that they go hard.


(1996) Demo 96

TRACKLIST

Malintentions
Step To My World
Straight Up


(1998) Burden Of A Crumbling Society

Quite possibly one of the ugliest album covers ever.

TRACKLIST

Transcendence
Straight Up
Gone
Bronx Unity
Central Park


(1999) Demo 1999

TRACKLIST

Supremacy
Malignant
C.P.R


(2000) Demo 2000

Sorry for the shitty artwork but this is all I could find. Includes a song that I legit don't know if it belongs here or not, can't find any information on it but it sure as hell sounds like Irate and holy shit the lyrics are awful.

TRACKLIST

Devoid
"I Dunno" (This is the song I was talking about)
Instant Gratification
Malignant


(2001) 11:34

TRACKLIST

Gone
11:34
Awakenings
Day Of Reckoning
C.P.R
Already Dead
Supremacy
Step To My World
Always Remain
Cerebral Assassin
Dishonor
Transcendence


(2003) Demo 2003

TRACKLIST

Vendetta
Blasphemy
Depression
Fallen


(2005) New York Metal

TRACKLIST

The Human Condition
NY Metal
Fallen
Shattered Dreams
 Depression
Coward
NYC March 11, 2002
Blasphemy
Robert Johnson
I Remember
Vendetta


No comments:

Post a Comment