Pages

Sunday 28 April 2019

GO! with Fourteen O


GO! with Fourteen O were a band from Gothenburg, Sweden that played screamo with chiptune influences. Call it nintendocore if that's what you want, I personally refuse. Very catchy music, although their later projects are definitely a tad better. The members would later go on to form the legendary band Fucking Werewolf Asso.





(2006) Soon I'll Feed You the World

TRACKLIST

Bladerbraham Lincoln
Snake Designed
Strange Things Happen at Sea



(2007) Kids on Crack / The Groovy Orphanage / My Mouth Is Full of Dropkicking Astronauts / GO! with Fourteen O

TRACKLIST

Four More Years (Go! with Fourteen O)
George Orwell's Collection Of Hidden Cameras (Go! with Fourteen O)
Zerozerothree/Pencil Stabbing (The Groovy Orphanage)
Awed Cobbler/Sneezing Fit (The Groovy Orphanage)
Inclement Paste/Molesting Chalk (The Groovy Orphanage)
Agiated Imp/Dear Tracy (The Groovy Orphanage)
Fartman (Kids on Crack)
 Look At My Pants! They Are Full Of Shit (Kids on Crack) 
Burzum Ain’t Cool, You Meathead (Kids on Crack)
Land Der 1000 Penen (Kids on Crack) 
Got Tons Of Trash In My Pocket (Kids on Crack)
You Are The Scene! I Hate You! (Kids on Crack) 
I Don’t Like Indie Kids (Kids on Crack) 
So This Is Western Europe He? (Kids on Crack)
Pupu (Kids on Crack)
Bombenguerteljoe/Mescalin (Kids on Crack)
Fucked In The Ass  (Kids on Crack)
Batman And Robin (Kids on Crack)
This Song Is Called 13 (Kids on Crack)
Falsche Freunde Soullten Richtig Singen (My Mouth Is Full Of Dropkicking Astronauts)
Herze Roxorn (My Mouth Is Full Of Dropkicking Astronauts)
Butter Ain’t For Your Hair (My Mouth Is Full Of Dropkicking Astronauts)
Tornados Kцnnten Blumen Pflьcken (My Mouth Is Full Of Dropkicking Astronauts) 
Emoslaughter Holocaust (My Mouth Is Full Of Dropkicking Astronauts)
Grindcore Isn’t For Emofaggots (My Mouth Is Full Of Dropkicking Astronauts)
Keep Grind Emofree (My Mouth Is Full Of Dropkicking Astronauts)
I Don’t Care If You Don’t Like It, I’m Better Than Your Band (My Mouth Is Full Of Dropkicking Astronauts)
Die Die, I Say Goodbye (My Mouth Is Full Of Dropkicking Astronauts)



(2008) The End Is Close. Almost No Need For Money

TRACKLIST

Hej Då, Nu Dör Jag
Civil Eyes
Made a Gun With My Fingers and Shot at My Friends
Four More Years
If Nature Was a Bus, You Would Be Cought in the Headlights
George Orwell's Collection of Hidden Cameras
Mörkt
Killer Oh (Guns Over Friends Mix)
You'll Never Be a Better Gamer Than Me



2 comments:

  1. can you repost the downloads! im especially missing the split ^_-^ ty

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you can repost the split I would be forever indebted. cool blog.

    ReplyDelete