Pages

Sunday 28 April 2019

My Dead Girlfriend


My Dead Girlfriend (also known as Shinda Boku no Kanojo) are a Japanese shoegaze/dream pop band that formed in 2005 in Tokyo. They're in my opinion one of the most underrated shoegaze bands ever, as they are barely known yet have an incredibly solid discography. If you like some sweet, melodic noise pop then this will definitely be up your alley. I tried to get their entire discography, but there is this EP that they released called Hotch Potch E.P. that I can't find anywhere... Anyways, enjoy!





(2007) 2songs + cassette tape e.p / 6songs from the happy valley

TRACKLIST

Fuyu no Hachiouji
Tanbo no Akuma
Kanrinin no Musume
Sumo
A Swimming Squid in the Swimming Pool
Gomi Mitaina Seishun


(2008) Sweet Days and Her Last Kiss
(split with Shojoskip)

TRACKLIST

Sweet Days and Her Last Kiss (My Dead Girlfriend)
We Eat in the Subway and Pass Over His Comment in Silence (My Dead Girlfriend)
Nou Ni Tokeru Asobi (My Dead Girlfriend)
Kinoshita Fuyou (My Dead Girlfriend)
A Wise Old Owl Said "Something Good Will Happen Today" (Shojoskip)
Nami (Shojoskip)
Umbrella (Shojoskip)
Usagi (Shojoskip)



(2010) ixtab

TRACKLIST

Watashi No Aishita Manatsu No Shinigami
12Gatsu, Poolside, Ukabu Shitai
Cattle Mutilation, Strange U.F.O.
Shadow Where It Doesn't Disappear
Spirit of the Dead's Bad Dream
My Piggish Girl Died Miserably



(2012) Underdrawing for Three Forms of Unhappiness at the State of Existence

TRACKLIST

Conception for Three Forms of Unhappiness at the State of Existence
Skyskcraper Kills My Ghost in Your Memory
Vendemiaire no Atama
Nasty Mayor's Daughter
Ouka
Aki no Hachiouji


(2015) Hades (The Nine Stages of Change at the Deceased Remains)

TRACKLIST

Prologue to the Nine Stages of Change at the Deceased Remains
手を振って
Hades in the Dead of Winter
Danke
Hong Kong Police
I Think About Mary Poppins
Incarnation of Pessimism 
彼女が暑くて腐ったら
吐く息 (The Last Stage of Change at the Deceased Remains)



(2015) 夏八e.p

TRACKLIST

natsu no hachiouji
 幽霊ウォッチ

No comments:

Post a Comment